The Kansas City Royals popularly known as “the Royals” are an American baseball team from Kansas City Missouri. In the Major League Basketball, the Royals compete as a participant team of the American League Central division. This team was formerly founded as a franchise of expansion in 1969 and it has since participated n 4 World Series, and ended up winning in 1985 and 2015 and lost in 1980 and 2014. The name Royals is homage to the American Royal, a horse show, livestock show, rodeo and barbeque competition that takes place in Kansas City annually and also have matching names of baseball teams of former Negro league that used to play in the early parts of 20th century. The Royals tie gets its name from here.
There are six variants of the Royals tie:
- Kansas City Royals Diamante tie is a blue tie with diamond prints present all over the body. A Kansas City logo is present at the lower right corner that says “KC” in white colour.
- Kansas City Royals Prep Tie is a bright blue colour tie. The initials of the team “KC” is printed throughout the body of the tie.
- Kansas City Royals Rhodes Tie is a blue tie with white stripes in a pair running across the body which also overlap each other. The logo “KC” is printed all over in the empty spaces.
- Kansas City Royals Grid Tie has three lighter colour stripes from the upper half and two light blue coloured stripes present across from the other direction. The team logo is present right next to the stripes.
- Kansas City Royals Check Tie has a checked appearance with the team logo printed along one of the stripes present in the lower half.
- Kansas City Royals Regiment Tie has blue and white nautical stripes with the team logo present at the lower right corner.